Reasons to Throw a Party (for No Reason at All)
We all love to enjoy a few alcoholic beverages and get our friends together. That said, there is an unfortunate misconception that a party must be held around a special occasion. Whether it’s a birthday, a holiday, or an engagement most of us need reasons to throw a party. But what if it’s just another calendar day and there is no holiday, birthday, or wedding in the near future? Does that mean you’re not allowed to host the most unforgettable bash ever? Of course not!
You can have a celebration whenever you want, for whatever reason you want. To inspire you to get your host hat out, below is 30 reasons to throw a party for no reason. So, go ahead: Text your friends, pop the champagne, plate the cheese, and have the poshest party around …simply because you can.
- It’s the first snow of the season.
- It’s your half birthday!
- There’s a new episode of The Bachelor on.
- It’s Friday. Or Saturday. Or Tuesday.
- Someone is moving away.
- Someone is moving back.
- Your brother wants to introduce you to his new girlfriend.
- You just got back from an amazing vacation and want to re-create some of the cuisine you tasted while traveling.
- An old friend you haven’t seen in forever is in town.
- Your best friend and her significant other just broke up. Nothing like a party to cheer her up!
- You bought the prettiest new tablecloth.
- Your apartment is finally decorated.
- Your apartment is clean!
- You’ve finally decided to quit your job/start your own business/travel the world.
- It’s fashion week.
- You just realized Whole Foods sells oysters for only $1 on Fridays, and it’s Friday.
- You consistently worked out five days in a row this week.
- Online Neighbourhood Liquor is having a sale on champagne.
- Your favorite football team is playing their Rival team on TV.
- You’ve finally mastered Julia Child’s beef bourguignon.
- You came across the most amazing vintage punch bowl and matching glasses at Winners.
- You feel like cooking Mexican and making Margaritas
- You’re having an exceptional hair week.
- You’ve harvested the last of your heirloom tomatoes.
- You got a raise, promotion, or more vacation time. Congrats!
- You worked to achieve something (you passed a test, finished occupational therapy school, or gave a presentation at work), and you nailed it.
- You’ve taken a cocktail-making class and are anxious to show off your new skills as a bartender.
- There is a full moon.
- The flowers in your garden are blooming.
- You seen a fun cocktail on pinterest that you want to try out
Get the party started … We can make personalized recommendations based on your taste, menu and the size of your party —and with our large selection of wine, spirits and beer available, there’s a bottle to fit every budget. Schedule Your Free Consultation or simply SHOP NOW